|IMPORTANT: If you have the Real Estate Edition, Designations will be handled by your NRDS/M1 sync. You will not be able to create or add Designations via GrowthZone. Designations will display on the Real Estate tab.
You may assign designations to your individual contacts in your database. You can add designations one by one, or in bulk.
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel
- Click Designations in the Miscellaneous section. If there are any designations that were previously configured, they will display here.
- Click the blue plus icon. The system will add a new line with the name of the last designation in the Name field.
- Give the Designation a unique Name.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for the Designation
- Repeat steps 3 - 4 above to add additional designations on by one.
- Click Save
You can also use the Bulk Insert option where you will list the designation one line at a time. The system will verify for duplicates.
- Click the Bulk Insert button.
- In the Bulk Insert Designations window, enter designations one per line.
- Click Done to add the Designations to your database.