With all of the reports, you have the ability to apply custom filters. After customizing the report to suit your needs, you may save the report as a New Report. This will save all the filters and custom settings and make it easy for you to run the report again in the future.
To Save a Report as a New Report:
- Select the report you wish to run and define the desired filters, Fields to Display, and any Summarize By options for your report.
- Run the report.
- Once you have your results, click the ellipsis next to the the Run Report button and select Save As New Report...
- In the Add Save Report window, configure the following:
- Enter a Report Name.
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- (Optional) Hide This Report From Other Users: Select this option if the report is only to be used by you. It will not be available for other users.
- (Optional) Advanced Options: if you have the Chapters module, you may make this report available to Chapter Staff.
- Click Done.
Did you Know: You can also use a Saved Report, to create and save another New Saved Report. Simply follow the instructions above from your Saved report.