Mar 20, 2023
If you need to add multiple accounts to GrowthZone, this can be done by importing a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet must be an .xlsx or .xls file and 'MUST have these column headers on the first row:
- Name: Required if Number is not populated
- Number: Required if Name is not populated
- Description: Optional
- Type: Type Must be Current Asset, Fixed Asset, Equity, Expense, Current Liability, Liability, Non Current Liability, Other Income, Revenue, Sale, Other Asset or Fund
- Click Setup in the Navigation panel.
- Click Chart of Accounts in the Finance section. A list to the accounts currently configured in your system will be displayed.
- Click the arrow on the Add button
- Click Import Accounts button
- Click Choose File and navigate to your file
- Click Done.