Aug 16, 2023
Cash payments may be entered from a contact's Billing tab or in the Billing module on the Sales/Invoices tab
- Click Contacts in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select the desired contact.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Click the in the Actions column for the invoice you wish to pay.
- Click Enter Cash.
- Payment From: This will display the name of the contact to whom the invoice was sent. You may change this if necessary.
- Payment Date: This will display the current date. You may change this when you first create the payment, however, once the payment is saved you will NOT be able to change the date.
- Amount: Select the invoices to which the cash payment is to be applied; the amount will automatically total. You may change this if necessary.
- Internal Notes: Enter any desired notes for staff only.
- Email Receipt: By default a receipt for the payment will be sent to the contact. Disable this option if you do not wish to send a receipt.
- Click Done.