Mar 20, 2023
Credit Cards can be processed either in the Billing module or from an individual contact's Billing tab. NOTE: The steps below apply to processing for GrowthZone Pay, Authorize.net, Bill Highway, NAR eCommerce and AffinyPay.
Process Credit Card via the Billing Module
- Select Billing > Sales/Invoices tab.
- Click the icon in the Actions list for the invoice you wish to pay.
- All invoices associated to the contact will be displayed. Additionally, you can choose to show invoices for related contacts. Tick the checkbox for the invoice(s) you wish to pay.
- Payment From: This will display the member to which the invoice was sent. You may change this if necessary.
- Stored Payment Methods: If a credit card has been stored for this member, you will be able to select this payment from the list.
- Card Information: Select the appropriate Payment Gateway. If no gateway is selected, the system default will be used.
- Enter Card Information: Enter the required credit card information fields.
- Store Payment Info For Future: If the member wishes you to do so, you may click this check-box to store this credit card number for future use.
- Amount: Enter the amount to process in this transaction. The amount due on the invoice will be displayed by default, but you may change this.
- Email Payment Receipt: Enable this option if you wish to send a receipt to the payee.
- Click Done to process the credit card payment.
NOTE: Fields required for processing a credit card are dependent on the processor. If you are usinig NAR eCommerce you will select the Contribution Type.