Mar 05, 2021
If you are accepting ACH payments, you will perform the refund as described in Process Refunds - Credit Card Processing - Integrated. With GrowthZone pay, ACH refunds operate differently than credit card refunds:
- ACH refunds must be initiated within 90 days after the original payment.
- Refunds for ACH payments take longer to process: between 4-5 business days.
- These refunds will be processed as credits with either a “PPD” or “CCD” label on the statement.
- Pending ACH Direct Debits cannot be canceled. They must first settle and then be refunded.
- A refund can only be processed after the payment process has completed. For example, if a refund is initiated immediately after a payment is made, there will be a 4-5 business day delay for the charge to process first, then another 4-5 business days for the refund transfer process.