You can over-ride the Membership Renewal Pricing setting, from a member's Overview tab. For example, if you have a member whose dues should not be recalculated.
- For the desired member, click the Overview tab.
- In the Membership section, click the hyper-link for the membership you would like to update.
- On the Membership Details screen click Advanced Options.
- In the Renewal Options section choose the desired Pricing Override.
- Click Done.
|IMPORTANT: When you make a change to the Membership Renewal Pricing, this will set the selected option "for all time". You will however be able to go back and change this as needed.|
To report on which members may have the override set you can use the Membership Report and/or the Recurring Billing report. The include the following fields:
- Renewal Pricing Default (the default setting of the membership type)
- Renewal Pricing Override (will indicate if the renewal pricing has been overridden)