The Overview tab in the Billing module will display the number of Undeposited Payments. Prepare your deposits by clicking the link on the Overview tab, or on the Payments tab.
|NOTE: If you are using GrowthZone Pay, deposits for the credit card transactions are automatically created. These deposits will match the transfers made to your bank account on a selected day.|
- Select Billing in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Payments tab. The Payments tab includes all payments you have received, deposited and undeposited.
- Click the Show Only option to filter the list to Undeposited. You can also use the Customize Results option. For Example: You may wish to filter by payment type to create a deposit of just your cash & check payments. Once filtered, only the payments displayed in your list will be included in the deposit that you create. If you would like to search for a particular payment, enter criteria in the Search box. NOTE: The Search box is only displayed if there are more than 10 un-deposited payments.
- Click the Arrow button.
- Click Create Deposit.
- A Summary of the total number of payments and total amount of payments will be displayed. NOTE: If you wish to exclude any of the payments from the deposit, you can type in the contact name or payment ref number in the Payments to Exclude text box.
- Deposit Date: The date will default to the current date, and may be changed if needed.
- Notes: You may add optional notes as needed.
- Click Done.
To choose specific payments to deposit:
- On the Payments tab, click Customize Results
- On the Payment Filter screen click the View All hyper-link. A list of all undeposited payments will be displayed
- Tick the boxes for the payments that you wish to deposit
- Click Done. The list of payments will be filtered to just those payment you have selected. Create the deposit as described above