Adding a new agent to Corelogic is a two step process. First, you will assign an MLS ID, then you will provide the required information and sync.
- If the agent does NOT have a contact record, follow the steps to Add a Primary Agent or Add a Secondary Agent to create and populate the GrowthZone record.
- For the desired agent, ensure that all required contact information has been populated on the Profile tab. Refer to Data sent to Corelogic Matrix for Agents for details.
- Click the agent's Real Estate tab.
- Ensure that a NRDS ID exists for this agent.
- Click the pencil icon in the MLS - Corelogic section.
- On the Add MLS ID screen enter the desired MLS ID or, if you have enabled this option in your settings, click Generate MLS ID. IMPORTANT: Once you enter and save the MLS ID you will not be able to change it.
- Click Done.
- Click the pencil icon in the MLS Information section.
- On the Edit Corelogic Member Information screen:
- Click Sync With MLS.
- Populate the following information. An asterisk denotes a required field. Refer to Data sent to Matrix for detailed descriptions.
- MLS Office ID: This is the ID that the office for this agent is known by publicly
- MLS Join Date: The date this agent joined the MLS.
- MLS Status: Select this agent's status.
- MLS Password: You will set an initial password for the agent. The agent will be able to change this afterwards.
- MUC: Select this agent's security level. The security levels available are those that you provided to GrowthZone on initial setup of your database.
- Click Done.
The new agent will synchronized to Matrix with no further interaction on your part.