Mar 22, 2021
- In progress: Contacts currently working towards a program/certification. The status may be automatically set when a contact applies to the certification/program, and participation in the program does not Require Approval, or this may be manually set when staff adds a contact to a certification/program from the back-office.
- Applied: Contacts who have applied for a program/certification, but have not yet been approved. Only those programs/certifications set to Require Approval will be included in this list. If a program/certification is not set to Require Approval the status will automatically be set to In progress.
- Declined: Contacts who have applied for a program/certification, but the application was denied. This would be manually set by staff.
- Active: Contacts you have active certifications. This is automatically set when a program/certification has been completed (whether by system logic, that all components of a program/certification have been completed OR manually by staff if the program/certification completion requires approval).
- Inactive: This status may be manually set by staff, for example, if someone has signed up for a certification/program, but has not been working towards its completion.
- Expired: Contacts whose certifications have expired. Expiration dates for certifications are configured at the certification program level.
- Not Completed: Contacts who did not complete the necessary certification work in the time allotted. This would be manually set by staff, there is no automated logic behind this status.
- Admin Review: Contacts who have completed the necessary work, but whose certification must be approved by an administrator.
- Expiring: Contacts whose certification is nearing expiration. Contacts will be marked as expiring base on the Send 'Certification Expiring' Emails n Days Before Expiration setting you have configured under Setup > Certification > General Settings.
- Cancelled: Contacts whose certification has been cancelled. This would be manually set by staff, there is no automated logic behind this status.