To better organize the questions you wish to ask on your form, you can create sections. Once sections are created, you can add custom questions to the specified sections.
- In the Forms module, click on the Name of the form you are editing.
- Click the Manage Sections button.
- If no sections have been defined, or if you need to add a new one, click the Add New Section button.
- In the Add Form Section window:
- Enter a Name for the section.
- Enter a Description of the section (optional).
- Click Done.
- Sections may be moved into a different order by clicking and dragging the arrow handle next to the Section Names into the order you choose.
- Add additional sections as needed and click Done on the Form Section Setup screen when all sections have been added.