Placing a large greeting message at the top of your Info Hub is a great way to create a welcoming environment for your members, and provides the perfect opportunity to provide information and instructions about the Info Hub. You can set the greeting message once, or you may choose to change the message as frequently as you wish.
|Did you know? A great video tour of the Info Hub is available. You may wish to add this to your greeting! Click here to get the link for the video, and then see instructions for how to embed a video below.|
- Click Setup in the Navigation Panel.
- Click Info Hub Settings in the Website section.
- Update the Welcome Message as needed. You may use the standard word processing tools (i.e. bold, italics, etc.) as well as add images and links, as well as the more advanced "Code View" option which allows you to paste HTML directly into the editor (such as embedding videos like the tour linked above).
- Click Save to save your changes.
You can use the Code option in the editor to paste HTML into your display and embed a YouTube or Vimeo video (such as the video tour linked above).
- Go to YouTube or Vimeo and get the code to embed the video (here are YouTube's instructions).
- Click the "Code View" icon to open the HTML view in your editor.
- Find the place where you want the video to appear and paste the embed code there.
- To return to the Rich Text editor, click the "Code View" icon again.
- The video will now appear at the spot you entered the code. If needed, you may now highlight, cut and paste the video into a different place.
- Be sure to click the "Save" button at the top of the page to save your new Info Hub Welcome Message!