You have an opportunity to add additional links to your Info Hub left-hand navigation menu, allowing you to offer additional options for your members. The links will be displayed in the same section as the Web Content (jobs, hot deals, etc.)
|Did you know? A great video tour of the Info Hub is available. You may wish to add this as one of your links! Click here to see video.
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Info Hub Settings.
- Click the Links tab. A list of the links you have currently configured for your system will be displayed.
- Click the Add button.
- Link Name: Enter a name for the link. This is the name that will appear in the left-hand navigation.
- Link URL: Enter the link URL.
- Display Order: Enter the desired location of the link in the left-hand navigation. You may use negative numbers to display the links below the web content items.
- Hub Icon: (Optional) You may enter a a Font Awesome icon to be displayed on the navigation panel for this item in the Info Hub. You will have to set up an account with Font Awesome; simply sign up for the free kit; find the icon you like and enter the code for your custom icon. For Example, if you wish to add a restaurant icon to a "Places to Eat" directory, you could enter the code fas fa-utensils and the icon would be displayed next to your link in the InfoHub. Here's how to sign up for Font Awesome and find free icons!
- Click Done.