Members must have Create access to Resources in the Info Hub to add resources. Standard word/pdf documents, as well as jpg, png and videos may be added to resources. Executable files(.exe, msi) may not be added to resources.
- Click Resources in the left-hand navigation panel.
- On the Resources tab, click the Add button.
- Provide a Title for the resource. The title will be displayed in the list of resources, and provide an understanding of the purpose of the resource.
- Provide a Description of the resource. The description is displayed when the mouse is dwelled over the title of the resource.
- Click the Choose File button to navigate to the desired file, or enter the URL in the Video Link or External Resource URL (To embed a video, be sure to include https://) box.
- (Optional) Restrict access to these Lists/Committees: If you wish to limit access to the resource to certain group(s), select the desired groups.
- Publish Start Date/Publish End Date: If populated, the resource should only display for others in the hub after the start date and before the end date. The resource will always remain for original uploader regardless of publish dates.
- (Optional) If categories for resources have been defined, select the desired category from the drop-down list.