Forum Notifications allow the user to configure when they would like to recieve email notification about changes to the forums or topics that they are watching. NOTE: The contact must have Edit permissions to My Info to change preferences.
- Click the gear icon in the header bar.
- Select Communication Preferences. This will open the Edit Communication Preferences window. Scroll to the bottom of the window for the Forum Notifications section.
- In the Forum Notifications section will be a list of watched Forums and their subscription frequencies.
- Adjust the subscription frequency to your preference. If you are watching a Forum, email noitifications on new topics and comments will be sent accordingly.
- None: the Forum will not email any notifications.
- As it happens: the Forum will email a notification immediately.
- Daily: the Forum will send a summary notifications of that day's activities.
- Monthly: the Forum will send a summary notification of that month's activities.
- Click Done to save any changes.