Members may add topics to any of the forums they have access to. NOTE: The user must be within a Forum in order for the Add a New Topic button to be displayed. See Adding a Topic in Action!
- Within the desired Forum, click the Add a New Topic button.
- Configure the following:
- Title: Provide a title for the topic. This should reflect the idea, concept, or question the topic is about.
- Content: The content will be displayed underneath the title, and provides further details.
- Choose File: Select this option to upload a file to the topic.
- Click Publish to post the topic immediately and click Done. To save this as a draft, simply click Done. Drafts may be accessed for further editing and publishing by clicking My Drafts in the top right section.