Advertisements may be added to non-integrated webpages such as your home page or any other page on your website, and can also be used with non-GZCMS webpages.
|IMPORTANT: Adding Custom Locations into non-integrated/non-GZCMS webpages requires the ability to edit the HTML of those webpages. If you don't know what that means, or do not know how, please reach out to whoever is in charge of your website!
- Go to the Custom Locations tab and click the Add button. Enter the name of the page to which you are adding the advertisement and click Done.
- Click Done to save.
- Click to down arrow next to the Add button and select Generate Ad Widget.
- On the Generate Website Widget window, in the Ad Locations menu, select the name of the custom location added in step 1. Adjust the animation type and maximum results (number of ads to be displayed in that space) if needed.
- Copy the generated code from the lower right pane and paste it into your website's HTML editor. Click Close.
- Once the code has been copied, pasted, and saved in your website's HTML editor, go back to the Advertisements tab and click the Add Ad button.
- Follow the steps to add an advertisement, and in the Placements section of the Edit Display Ad window, select the custom location you created in step 1.
- Click Done and the ad(s) will now display on the webpage(s) to which you have added the generated ad widget code.