In instances where a primary contact/broker is responsible for payment towards related contacts' invoices, a statement can be sent. This will allow the the broker/primary contact the ability to review and pay invoices. NOTE: A related contact refers to staff related to the office/business.
- The primary contact/broker must have Full Control access to Organization Billing Info. See Info Hub Access Levels FAQ for instructions on reviewing and editing contact access levels.
- In Finance Settings Show Related Contact Invoices by default on the payment screen in the Info Hub must NOT be enabled.
- In Finance Settings set Statement Setting: Related Contact Financial. You can choose to display related contacts in a summary view (just the total for each invoice) or the line items that make up that total.
- (Optional) Review and edit the Statement with Children template to meet your business needs.
- (Optional) Create an email template to be used in sending out statements.
- Click Billing in the left-hand navigation panel
- Select the Sales/Invoices tab.
- From the Actions button select Email Grouped Statements.
- Select the desired File Format from the drop-down list. When the link for the statement is clicked in the statement this is the format that will be used.
- Select the Statement template you wish to use. The Statement with Children template, or your edited version of this should be used.
- Select a From address from the list.
- Select the template that you wish to use for the body of the email from the Cover Letter Template drop-down list.
- Enter a Subject and type in your message, if you have not selected a template.
- Add related contact's invoice to parent must be enabled.
- (Optional) Add additional filtering options as needed. These options allow you to filter out specific invoices. For example, if the primary contact/broker is only responsible for paying membership dues you can filter to a specific product type or goods/service:
- Type: Specify whether you wish to include only open invoices or all invoices
- Due Date Range: Specify the due date range for invoices to be included on the statement.
- Product Type: If you wish to filter invoices to a specific product type, select the desired product type.
- Goods/Service: If you wish to filter invoices to a specific goods/service select the desired goods/service.
- Linked Membership Status: If you wish to filter invoices to those of a specific status (for example, a broker may only wish to pay for those agents that are active) select the desired status from the list.
- Click the Apply Filter(s) to Results button.
- Select the business(es)/office(s) for which you wish to generate statements.
- Click Done.
Statement will now be delivered.
NOTE: Statements may also be sent from a contact's Billing tab by clicking the small actions button.