Sep 26, 2023
The GrowthZone software may be used as one location to keep track of all interactions with your contacts.
|The notes and calls that you log are for internal use only and will not be seen by your members. Some notes, for example a member has been dropped, are logged automatically and will also not be visible to your members.|
- On the contact's Communications tab, click the adjacent to Send Email.
- Select a Category from the drop-down. Categorizing your notes will make it easy for you to search and filter your notes. If needed click the to add a new category.
- Enter the Date of the interaction with your contact. Date will default to the current date.
- Select a Contact. This is the name of the person you interacted with. All individuals associated to the contact will be displayed in the drop-down.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter Notes/Message.
- If this note is relevant to a Project, begin typing the name of the project in the text box. Type ahead functionality will populate a list of your projects from which you cna select the desired project.
- Select a Type from the drop-down. Types are a way by which you will be able to easily search and filter your notes.
- If you wish to create a follow-up reminder, click the Create Follow Up Reminder check box. NOTE: When adding a reminder you are also creating a task.
- Enter the Date by which the follow-up should occur.
- Select the staff member to which you wish to assign this reminder from the Assigned To drop-down. All active staff members in your database will be displayed. When assigning a reminder to another staff member, they will be able to see their tasks by clicking into the task list in the header bar.
- Select a Priority from the list.
- Enter a Follow-up Name.
- Enter a Follow-up Description.
- (Optional) You may add files to the note by clicking the Attach Files button.
- Click Done.
|You can also log notes for multiple contacts within the contacts module. See Communicate with many contacts from within the Contacts module.|