REALTOR® Associations using NAR's eCommerce have some additional considerations when setting up their fee items. Primarily, where the funds should be directed (to the National, State, or Local association level).
To setup fee items for NAR eCommerce and NRDS Splits:
- Follow the steps described in Setup Standard Fee Items. IMPORTANT!! Only fee item types of Donation, Event Registration, Late Fee, Membership Dues, and PAC are available to be set up in NRDS Splits.
- Complete the followIng settings for mapping and splitting your fees:
NAR eCommerce Splits: Assign the Split Association (Association, National, or state) and if needed, enter the Association Bank ID. (This can also be done in the Real Estate Financial Settings in the NRDS Splits.)
NRDS Financial Mapping: If needed, enter the NRDS Payment Type. See NRDS Financial Mapping for further information. (This can also be done in the Real Estate Financial Settings in the NRDS Splits.)
NOTE: Once a Fee Item has been created, only those with Full Control access to Billing are be allowed to edit the accounting type and GL accounts associated to a Fee Item will be able to make changes to it. Additionally, if AP Mode is enabled no changes may be made to the fee item once saved. See Accepted Practices Mode (AP Mode) for further information.
- NRDS Financial Record
- NAR E-Commerce
- NAR E-Commerce Credit Card Processing Timing
- NAR E-Commerce Initial Setup
- Update NAR E-Commerce Dues Split
- NAR E-Commerce Storing Credit Cards
- NAR E-Commerce Assign Stored Card to Recurring Fees
- NAR E-Commerce: Telecheck details
- NAR E-Commerce Processing Refunds
- View NAR E-Commerce Payments
- NAR E-Commerce Processing Errors
- When is the Default NRDS ID used?