From the Lists/Committees Module you can create mailing labels from the list's Contacts tab.
- In the Lists/Committees module, click the name of the list/committee for which you want to create mailing labels.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Click the down arrow on the Add Contacts button and select the Mailing Labels option.
- In the Edit Mailing Labels window, make your selections:
- Select the Label Format from the list. Standard Avery label formats are available.
- Select the Mailing Sort Order.
- Select the font you want to use from the Font Family list. Standard fonts are available.
- Select the font size you wish to use from the Font Size list.
- Select the Endorsement you wish to use. This allows you to define what you wish the postal service to do in the event mail is undeliverable, etc.
- Include Business Name for Individuals and Primary Rep Name for Businesses - Enable this option if you want to include the business name on the labels when addressed to an individual, and the primary contact of a business when addressed to the business.
- Include "or current resident" below addressee name on mailing labels - Select this option if you wish the labels to include "Or Current Resident".
- File Format - Select the file format you wish to use.
- Click Done.
The system will process the download; a window will open with a prompt to save the file to your computer. Open the file and print.