Prior to adding an agent to Paragon, verify that you have all of the required information for the agent on the Profile tab. Refer to Data Sent to Black Knight Paragon for Agents for details.
- If the agent does NOT have a contact record, follow the steps to Add a Primary Agent or Add a Secondary Agent to create and populate the GrowthZone record.
- Select the agent's Real Estate tab.
- Click the in the MLS - BlackKnight section.
- If you are using the MLS ID generator, click Get MLS ID, this will automatically populate the ID OR enter the MLS ID.
- Click Done. IMPORTANT: Once you save the MLS ID, you will NOT be able to change it. Ensure that you have entered the number correctly prior to clicking Done.
- Click the in the MLS Information section.
- Click Sync with MLS.
- Populate the required information. Refer to Data Sent to Black Knight Paragon for Agents for details.
- Click Done.
Records are synced to Paragon every 15 minutes with no further interaction on your part. All data described in Data Sent to Black Knight Paragon for Agents will be sent.