Using categories in your store will make it easy for visitors to your store to find just what they are looking for. Setting up your store categories is a two step process, first you will setup the category list, then you will add the categories to your store.
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Category Lists in the Categories section.
- Click the Add button.
- Select Store Item from the Category Type.
- Enter a Name for the category list.
- (Optional) Enter a description, for internal purposes.
- Enable the Is Active Check-box
- Check Can Be Used Publicly? This must be enabled to make the categories searchable on your web-site.
- Check Available to Members (Info Hub) if you wish members to access this category in the Info Hub.
- Click Done
Add Categories to the List
- On the Category Setup page, click the category in the Name column.
- You can add categories individually by clicking the Add button OR click the Add Multiple to add many categories at one time.
- Click Done.