Set Price Tiers
The Price Tiers screen is where you can set up your shipping price thresholds. Each item in the Price Tier is a price range with a minimum and a maximum value.
- Click Setup in the Navigation Panel.
- Click Shipping in the Finance section.
- Click the Price Tiers tab.
- To add a price tier, click the + button.
- Greater or equal than (Min) - Enter the minimum purchase dollar amount that will qualify for a designated shipping price.
- Less than (Max) - Enter the maximum purchase dollar amount that will qualify for a designated shipping price.
- Repeat the steps above to add all price tiers.
- Click Save.
Set Shipping Options
On the Shipping Options tab you will create a set of shipping options, associate the price tiers, and assign the shipping cost for each tier. You may have multiple shipping option sets, for example you may have options for ground shipping, air shipping, pick up in store and so on. All of the shipping option sets that you create will automatically be available in your store at checkout.
- Click the Shipping Options tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a Name for the Shipping Option set.
- Enter a Description of the set.
- Select the Is Active check-box to be able to select this set.
- Account - Select the account to which the shipping revenue should assigned.
- Click Done.
- Click the Setup Shipping Options Tiers icon
- Enter the Shipping Fee you wish to associate to each tier.
- Click Done.