Blogs are a great way of engaging your members, and allowing them to have a voice. Additionally, blogs allow for immediate delivery of information.
- Click Web Content in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Blog tab.
- Click the Add button.
- On the General Tab, configure the following:
- Contact - Enter a Contact's name. The software's type ahead functionality will display options as you type.
- Content Status - Select status of this blog. The content will not display on your web-sites until status is marked as Approved.
- Title/Subtitle - Enter a title and subtitle. Both of these will be displayed on your website.
- Tags - Add tags to enable filtering and searching.
- Description - Provide a description. This describes the purpose of the blog and will be published to your site.
- Search Description / Teaser Text
- Content Date - Enter the date the blog was created.
Publish Start - Enter the date the blog should start to be published to your sites.
- Publish End - Enter the end date for the publication of this content. Note: the Web Content Pre Expiration Notice automated email will be sent to the contact three days prior to the Publish End. Within the email will be a link, that will take them to the Info Hub where they could update the blog end date.
- Require Approval After Edit - if your designated staff must approve the content prior to publication, click this check-box.
- Category - Select a category(s) from the list. Categories provide a way to report, search and filter blogs. Click Here for details on setting up categories.
- Click the Images tab to add images to your blog
- Click Done when you have completed configuration.