Feb 11, 2021
Testimonials are a great way to attract new members, and retain existing members.
- Click Web Content in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Testimonials tab.
- Click the Add button.
- On the General Tab, configure the following:
- Contact - Enter a Contact's name. The software's type ahead functionality will display options as you type.
- Content Status - Select status of this testimonial. The content will not display on your web-sites until status is marked as Approved.
- Title/Subtitle - Enter a title and subtitle. Both of these will be displayed on your website.
- Tags - Add tags to enable filtering and searching.
- Description - Provide a description. This is the testimonial, and will display on your web-site.
- Search Description / Teaser Text
- Content Date - Enter the date the testimonial was created.
- Publish Start - Enter the date the testimonial should start to be published to your sites.
- Publish End - Enter the end date for the testimonial to be published. Note: the Web Content Pre Expiration Notice automated email will be sent to the contact three days prior to the Publish End. Within the email will be a link, that will take them to the Info Hub where they could update the testimonial publication end date.
- Require Approval After Edit - if your designated staff must approve the content prior to publication, click this check-box.
- Category - Select a category(s) from the list. Categories provide a way to report, search and filter testimonials. Click Here for details on setting up categories.
- Click the Images tab to add images to your testimonial.
- Click Done when you have completed configuration.