If the archive email address is included in the BCC line of emails sent via Outlook, a copy of the email will be sent to the archive address. If the database is able to associate the email to a contact in your system it will do so. Emails that could not be matched may be viewed under the Communications module.
- Click Communications in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Unmatched Emails tab.
- A list of all unmatched emails will be displayed, to match these to a contact, click the Match action button.
- Select the contact and/or the business to which you wish to match the email:
- Use suggested - We've found a possible match: If the system has identified a potential match, the match will be displayed on the screen and you can evaluate if this is the appropriate match.
- Find existing - Search your database: Select this option if you wish to search your database for a match. You will then be able to enter the name of the contact.
- Create new - Create a new organization record: Select this option if you wish to add a new record.
- Do nothing - Do not create or match any contact record: Does nothing; there will be no match and the only place to view or find the email will be in the Unmatched Emails tab.
- Click Done.