Mar 20, 2023
The General tab of your workflow provides a variety of metrics for analysis.
- Total Participants: This provides an understanding of the total number of contacts that have participated in this workflow (for all time).
- Currently in Workflow: The total number of participants that are still in the workflow.
- Early Optouts: A participant will be marked as opted out when:
- The contact unsubscribes themselves from a list that is part of the workflow (and the contact is currently within the workflow steps).
- Staff removes a contact from list that is part of the workflow (and the contact is currently within the workflow steps).
|Note: If contacts are removed from a list feeding a workflow, the workflow metrics will continue to reflect the previous number of contacts until the next time the workflow executes (i.e. a new contact is added to the workflow).|
- Total Completions: The total number of participants that have completed the full workflow. NOTE: This number will be Total Participants - Currently in Workflow - Early Optouts.
You can download the displayed metrics by clicking the download icon on the right side of the Workflow Metrics section. This will download an Excel document summary of the metrics.
In addition to the metrics displayed on the general tab, on the Workflow Steps tab, you will be able to see, at a glance, how many people are in each step of your workflow, and who is in each step.