Apr 08, 2021
GrowthZone will do the initial setup of your Authorize.net gateway. Fees are assessed for the use of an alternate gateway. Once the fee agreement has been signed, your GrowthZone team can initiate the creation of your Authorize.net gateway and you will then be able to access the gateway to complete the setup. Contact [email protected] for further details.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to allow your members to store credit cards, CIM must be enabled for your Authorize.net account. Visit the Authorize.net support pages for further information on enabling CIM.
To Set up Authorize.Net in Growth Zone:
- Go to Setup>Finance>Payment Gateways
- Find the Authorize.net gateway that has been created and click the icon.
- Fill in the following fields
- API Login – copy from your Authorize.net login screen
- Transaction Key - copy from your Authorize.net login screen
- Public Client Key - copy from your Authorize.net login screen - you may have to create a new one
- GENERATING THE PUBLIC CLIENT KEY USING THE MERCHANT INTERFACE
- To generate the Client Key, log in to the Merchant Interface as an Administrator and navigate to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security #::Settings > Manage Public Client Key. If the Public Client Key does not yet exist, answer your security question to generate the key.
- Select the currency and other check boxes as desired.
- Once that is set up, create a small test invoice and test applying a payment to make sure it will go through correctly.