Mar 10, 2021
To make it easy for people to find just the web content they are looking for, you have the ability to assign them to categories. IMPORTANT: When setting up the category lists, they must be configured as "Can be Used Publicly" if you wish visitors to your website to be able to filter by category.
To setup your categories:
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Category Lists in the Categories section.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the desired content type from the Category Type list. For your web-content modules, select Job, Hot Deals, or Content.
- Enter a Name for the category list.
- IMPORTANT: Select the text box for Can be Used Publicly.
- Select the Is Active check-box to enable use of this list. If you no longer wish to use a category list, best practice is to de-activate the list.
- Enter a Description, this is optional.
- Click Done. Your new category list is now displayed.
- Populate your Category list with the desired categories:
- Click the hyper-link for the new category list.
The Category Items dialog box will be displayed.
- Click Add to add an individual category OR click Add Multiple to add a list of items (shown below).
- Enter the names of your category items (one per line). If you have selected to add an individual item, you will only enter one item.
- Click Done.