- Click Events in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click the to select Today as your filter for events.
- Select the desired event from the list.
- In the Attendees section, click the check-box next to the attendee you wish to check-in.
- If the attendee has a balance due, the dollar bill icon will be displayed. When you select to check this attendee in, you will be prompted to Check-In And Pay or Check-in and Pay Later. If you select Check-in And Pay you will be prompted to swipe a credit card (or manually enter the card). For information on recommended mobile card readers, see Using Mobile Card Readers with the Staff App. If the attendee is paying by check, or is not ready to pay, you can select Check-in and Pay Later.
- If the attendee does not have a balance due, the attendees registration information will be displayed (along with a list of any additional purchases made).
- Click Check-in to check the attendee in.
The attendee will be checked in and your database will be updated appropriately with attendance, payment made, or balance due.