You can easily send report results via email. Perhaps the board would like a report of all Dropped Members, generate the report and email the results.
- Define the desired filters for your report and run your report.
- When you have the data set you are looking for, click the ellipsis next to the Run Report button. This will expand the report options flyout menu.
- Select the Email Report option. This will open a Send Email window.
- Select a From address (this could be you or any other staff member).
- Enter the recipient(s) in the To email address field either by manually typing it in, by selecting a contact from the type-ahead matching options, or by using the Address book to select a list, group, or tags for multiple contacts.
- The Subject will default to the name of the report. You may edit this as needed.
- Enter your message.
- (Optional) Select a Signature from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Select a Communication Category.
- Select how you would like to attach the file from the Report Format: Attach or In-line.
Did you know? Best Practice is to attach Inline as email messages with attachments are more prone to being flagged as spam and/or ending up in junk mail.
- Select whether you wish PDF, Excel or CSV as the Document Format.
- Click Send.