GrowthZone provides you with an Address Book where lists/committees that you have created and dynamically created grouping have been created. For example, the system has dynamically created a group of all of your active members. Other dynamically created groups include member categories, event registrants, event attendees, event sponsors, etc. To send an email using the address book:
- Use the "Send Email" action to open the "Send Email" window. This can be located in many places throughout the software- in a contact record, in the communications module, in an event, in the billing module, etc.
- On the Send Email screen, click the icon, to open the address book.
- Select the desired group(s). You may select multiple.
- Click Done.
- If you wish to exclude any recipients from the email, enter the email addresses in the Exclude Sending to Contacts on List
- Complete your email as desired and send it.
|NOTE: When sending a mass email, all recipients will be displayed in the "To" line, if the number of recipients is less than or equal to the Bulk E-Mail Threshold. If the number of recipients is greater than the Bulk E-Mail Threshold, email addresses are blind-copied. See Configure Visibility of E-mail Addresses when sending a Mass E-mail (Email Bulk Mode Threshold)|