GrowthZone provides you with an Address Book where lists/committees that you have created and dynamically created grouping have been created. For example, the system has dynamically created a group of all of your active members. Other dynamically created groups include member categories, event registrants, event attendees, event sponsors, etc.
To send an email using the address book:
- Use the "Send Email" action to open the "Send Email" window. This can be located in many places throughout the software- in a contact record, in the communications module, in an event, in the billing module, etc.
- On the Send Email screen, click the ellipsis icon to the right of the To field to open the address book.
- Enable or disable the filters as needed.
You can filter by:
- Lists/Committees: current active lists/committees. (Default)
- Categories: current active categories in your database. (Default)
- Tags: current used tags in your database. (Default)
- Membership Types: current active membership types in your database.
- Membership Status: Active and/or Courtesy only.
- Event Registration Status
- Select the desired group(s). You may select as many as needed.
- Click Done.
- If you wish to exclude any recipients from the email, enter the email addresses in the Exclude Sending to Contacts on List
- Complete your email as desired and send it.
When sending a mass email all participants will be displayed in the "To" line if the number of recipients is less than or equal to th eBul E-Mail Threshold in your communications settings. If the number of recipients is greater than this numbber email addresses will be blind copied. See Configure Visibility of E-mail Addresses when sending a Mass E-mail (Email Bulk Mode Threshold)
|You can also send an email to multiple contacts within the contacts module. See Communicate with many contacts from within the Contacts module.|