Mar 21, 2023
Save time by configuring your system to automatically deliver, via email, your renewal invoices. IMPORTANT!! If you wish to automatically email invoices, Invoice before auto-payment may not be enabled.
Enable Automatic Invoice Emails
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click General Settings in the Finance section.
- In the Automatic Invoice Emails section:
- Enable the Enable Automatic Invoice Emails setting.
- Select the email Template you wish to use for delivering the invoices. Available templates will be those that you have categorized as “billing finance”
- Click Save.
- If Use Automated Billing is enabled (see Setup System to Automatically Generate Invoices for Scheduled Billing) when the invoices are generated, the system will automatically send out the invoices using the email template selected. NOTE: If an email address is not available, the system will place these invoices on the Pending Delivery tab.
- If invoices are manually generated from the Upcoming Billing tab the system will prompt you to choose whether you wish to deliver your invoices. If you choose to send, the system will automatically send out the invoices using the email template selected. You will be able to override the invoice template, dates, etc. prior to the system automatically sending the emails. See Manage Invoices for Upcoming (Recurring) Billing for instructions on updating settings. NOTE: If an email address is not available, the system will place these invoices on the Pending Delivery tab.