Within your software, you will be able to easily move an agent from one office to another. To ensure that NRDS is appropriately updated, please perform the steps in the following order:
- On the Real Estate tab turn sync off for NRDS, MLS and Lockbox if applicable
- Add the Agent to the New Office on the Overview tab and end role with previous office. See Link an Individual to additional Business/Organization
- On the Agent's Real Estate tab,
- Update the agent's office. NOTE: You will only be able to do this if you are the POE.
- Update the MLS office if applicable
- Turn sync back on for NRDS, MLS and Lockbox, if applicable
|IMPORTANT: You will only be able to update NRDS with the new office information if you are the POE. If sub-queue processing is not enabled, when a POE updates information, your data will NOT be updated. To update NRDS with the new office information when sub-queue processing is not enabled.|