Over time, changes to office MLS information may be needed.
If Sync with MLS is enabled for the office, a change to any of the information listed in Data Sent to Corelogic-Matrix for Offices will automatically be sent to Corelogic Matrix.
IMPORTANT! Some fields in the MLS Information section can only be set initially for a new account. After that, they can NOT be changed via the integration. To update, make the change in Corelogic, then be sure to update GrowthZone to keep the two systems in sync.
- Go to the Real Estate tab of the office and find the MLS Information section.
- Click the pencil icon in the MLS nformation section.
- On the Edit Corelogic Office Information screen:
- Turn off the "Sync with MLS" option. This will ensure that a sync does not occur in the middle of the change and send partial info, resulting in an error.
- Make any desired changes. This can be to any of the data fields mentioned in Data Sent to Corelogic for Offices, or information in the MLS section on the Real Estate tab.
- Click Done.
- In the MLS Information section, click the pencil icon again.
- Enable the Sync to MLS option and click Done.
The office record will now sync with Corelogic with no further interaction on your part, within the next ten minutes.