Aug 16, 2023
- Click Setup.
- Click Sites in the Website/Content Management System section.
- Click the Actions button for your website
- Click Modules/Pages.
- On the Manage Sites Module page click Add Module.
- On the Add/Edit Site Module screen configure the following:
- Site Module Type: Select Store from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Title for the Module - this title will be displayed on your web-site
- Enter the Relative Path to your store. The relative path is the final portion of the URL. The system will automatically build the full path and display in the Entire URL setting once you have save the page.
- Select the Template you wish to use for your store from the drop-down list.
- Click Done.
- In the list of modules displayed, click the hyper-link for the store page you just created. Copy the URL for the store. You will next Add the Store to Your Website.