It is expected that, over time, agents will move from one office to another. To update your records in GrowthZone and Black Knight Paragon, perform the steps below to transfer the agent.
- Go to the Real Estate tab of the agent. In the MLS Information section, disable the Sync with MLS option. This will ensure that a sync does not occur in the middle of the change and send an incomplete record, resulting in an error.
- Using standard GrowthZone procedure, link the agent to the new office. See Link an Individual to additional Business/Organization for instructions.
- Go back to agent's Real Estate tab and go to the MLS Information section again.
- Click the pencil icon and select the desired (new) office from the MLS Office Id list. (If you have not removed the agent from or ended their role with the previous office, you may see both offices listed as shown below.)
- Click Done to save the office change. (If needed, go back to the Agent's Overview tab and remove them from their previous office. See Link an Individual to additional Business/Organization for instructions.)
- Click the pencil icon in the MLS Information section again and re-enable the Sync with MLS option.
- Click Done to save the reenabled sync.
The updated agent record will be synced with Black Knight Paragon with the next sync (every 15 minutes).