The Action Center tab displays a variety of charts and metrics providing an at a glance view of your organization, including a Quick Looks widget, a Favorite Reports widget, and various customizable Metrics widgets.
Quick Look and Favorite Reports Widgets
The Quick Look widget makes it easy to know whether incoming items need your attention.
Pending Membership applications, Web Content items, and submitted Events will display here for those who have permissions to approve them. Simply click the blue Approve/Deny link to be taken to the location where you can review and approve these items.
The Favorite Reports widget will display a list of your favorited reports.
- To access them, simply click the "play" icon for the report you wish to run. The report will open and you can adjust any settings/criteria before clicking "Run Report".
- If you no longer need it as a favorite, click the "X" icon to remove the report.
- To add a new favorite report to the widget:
- Go to your Reports module in the left-hand menu or click the "Go to full list" icon.
- Find the desired report, open it, and select "Add as a Favorite Report". It will then display in the Favorite Reports widget.
Most widgets allow you to modify the settings for the widget, such as the name of the widget, the duration of the widget, the graph type of the widget's metrics, and more.
Widget settings will vary per widget. You can customize the display and placement of these widgets on your Dashboard according to your needs; each person's Dashboard is unique.