Membership Levels allow you the flexibility to offer the same membership, but offer different prices. For example, you may offer a Small Business Membership, where pricing is based on the number of employees:
- Small Business Membership – 1 – 5 employees
- Small Business Membership – 6 – 15 employees
- Small Business Membership – 16 – 25 employees
This would be one membership type (Small Business Membership) with 3 levels.
Membership levels should be used when your Membership Types have these characteristics:
- Membership Name is the same except for level assignments
- The applicant can self-select which level is appropriate
- Information is not needed from the association to determine the level
- The selection is based on information that the member knows (Seats in the restaurant, # of Employees, etc.) or based purely on the desires of the member (Gold, Silver, etc.).
- The pricing is fixed for each level
- This is NOT variable pricing but fixed, pre-determined pricing based on the selected level
- Each level uses the same Directory assignments and number of Categories