Brand consistency is the first thing to consider when designing your email and newsletter templates. The look and feel of your email should be consistent with your brand's personality, graphics, colors, fonts and images. You can create a template from scratch, and include all of the elements that should consistently be included in your newsletters, such as your logo, contact us button, and more. Then, when you are ready to send out a newsletter, you will simply need to update the template with the latest news.
- Click Setup in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Email Templates in the Communications section.
- Click Email Designer.
- Enter a Name for the template.
- Enter a Subject for the template. You will be able to over-ride the subject when sending the newsletter/email.
- Use all of the Standard Tools and Custom Tools to design your template.
- When your design is complete, click Done. This template will now be available for selection when sending out your newsletters.
|IMPORTANT: These templates are only available when sending newsletters under Communications > Email Designer, and will NOT be available when sending out standard eMails.|