This option should be used when the registration fee will register multiple attendees. For example, if you have a golf tournament event for which you are selling foursomes, or a dinner event where you are selling tables of eight.
- Click the down arrow on the Add Type button.
- Click Add a Table/Team Registration Type.
- Enter a Name for the Table/Team Registration Type.
- Enter the Registrations Available (0 if unlimited). This option will limit the number of free registrations available, and will not allow registration with this type when the limit has been met. If you are setting up a registration type based on tables, this would be the number of tables available.
- Enter a Description for this registration type. Registrants will be able to view the description of the fee item by clicking on the fee item link on the registration page. Show Me
- Settings options - these settings allow you to define which users can register with this type of registration. This would also display the registration types on your public page.
- Select the Allow Members check-box if you want this registration type to be available to your members.
- Select the Allow Non-Members check-box if this registration type is also available to non-members.
- Select the Is Displayed For Non-Members check-box if you wish to display this registration type to non-members, even if you have not chosen to allow this registration type for them.
- Select the Allow Staff Only check-box if you do not wish to display this registration type publicly. Only your staff users would have access to this option when registering someone from the back-office. NOTE: If this option is selected, selections for members and non-members are automatically de-selected.
- Select the Reserve All Attendees check-box to reserve all attendees. This setting is enabled by default and ensures that all attendees for this group reservation are reserved even when names are not entered. (The system with use Additional Attendee if no name is entered. The name of the actual attendee can be added by a staff member when it is known.) In the case where a registrant is purchasing more than one group registration, they will be required to have at least one attendee name for each group purchased.
- Select the Fee Item to assign to this registration fee from the drop-down list. Click here for information on configuring fee items.
- The Price will automatically be populated if it was populated when the fee item was configured. You may change the price if needed.
- If you are using QuickBooks classes, assign the appropriate type.
- If you wish to limit the purchase of this registration to a specific membership type, select the membership type(s) from the "Limit to Memberships" list.
- If the member can use a benefit item to purchase this registration, select the benefit item from the list.
- Click Done.
See Table/Team Management for instructions on how to manage your table/team registrants.
Member Pricing vs Non-Member Pricing: Addendum
GrowthZone validates membership on a per-registration basis, not on a per-attendee basis. This means that a member can log in and receive member pricing for anyone they choose to register, regardless if that attendee is a member or not. There is currently an improvement in development that will enable GrowthZone to limit a member to a single registration, but we are unable to accommodate development of true per-attendee validation at this time.
- On the event description, make sure to mention in the description that members are not allowed to register non-members at the member rate. It may be good to add examples: “Non-members, spouses, etc are not allowed to register at the member rate. Those that do will be notified and could result in a canceled registration.”
- You are able to add descriptions to each registration type, which may help give more information when they are deciding which registration types to add.
- Utilize the registration instructions and the event confirmation messaging to help with this message as well.