You can easily download badges for your event, and a variety of Avery Style templates are available. You may even create your own template if needed.
On the Attendees tab,
- Click on the down arrow next to the Add Registration button and select Download Badges.
- In the Edit Event Attendee Badges Print window that appears select your preferred options.
- File Format: select either Pdf or Word document
- Document Generation Template: select from one of 4 preloaded template options (Avery 5392, Avery 74558, Attendee Badge, or Avery 5395) or create your own.
- Show Tenant Logo this will print your logo on every name badge
- Print Non Exhibitors Only: checking this box will print badges for only non-exhibitors (aka registered attendees). (Expo Module Only)
- Print Exhibitors Only: checking this box will print badges for exhibitors only. (Expo Module Only)
- Show "Exhibitors" on Exhibitor Badges: checking this box will print the word Exhibitor on exhibitor badges. (Expo Module Only)
- Include Designations on Nametags: enabling this will include any contact designations on the badges. See Configure Designations for more information.
- Use Common Name on Nametags (if exists): this option will use a contact's common name if it exists in their contact record OR if they entered it when registering.
- Sort Order This is the order in which the badges will be printed.
- Click Done.
The PDF or Word document will download. Open and Print.