You can easily download badges for your event, and a variety of Avery Style templates are available.
On the Attendees tab,
- Click on the orange Actions button in the top right corner.
- Click on Download Badges.
- In the Edit Event Attendee Badges Print window that appears select the options you want
- File Format select either Pdf or Word document
- Document Generation Template select from one of 4 template options, Avery 5392, Avery 74558, Attendee Badge, or Avery 5395, or create your own. Refer to Create and Manage Email Templates.
- Show Tenant Logo this will print your logo on every name badge
- Print Non Exhibitors Only checking this box will print badges for only non-exhibitors. Not a factor if you do not have the Event Expo Module
- Print Exhibitors Only checking this box will print badges for exhibitors only. Not a factor if you do not have the Event Expo Module
- Show "Exhibitors" on Exhibitor Badges checking this box will print the word Exhibitor on exhibitor badges
- Sort Order This is the order in which the badges will be printed.
- Click Done
The PDF or Word document will download. Open and Print.