Mar 22, 2021
- On the Contact's Profile tab, click the orange plus sign in the Certifications section.
- Select the desired Certification Program from the drop-down list OR click the to add a new certification program.
- Select In Progress from the Certification Status drop-down list.
- Enter the Started date. This is the date that the contact began the certification program.
- If applicable, enter the Completed date. This is the date the contact completed the certification program.
- Once the certification is active, the Expires date will be calculated based on the Expires (in months after completion/activation) setting configured for the certification program.
- Fee - this section will be displayed once a Certification Program has been selected:
- The Fee Item will automatically be populated with the fee item configured when the certification program was set up. You may over-ride this if needed, by selecting a different fee item from the list.
- The Description will be automatically populated with the description configured for the fee item. You may over-ride this if needed.
- The Price will be automatically populated with the price configured for the fee item. You may over-ride this.
- Invoice Options - this section will be displayed once a Certification Program has been selected:
- Select the desired invoice delivery option: Print or Email.
- Select the desired Billing Contact, Billing Address, Billing Email for the invoice.
- (Optional) Select Invoice Terms. If no terms are selected, the default configured in your Finance Settings will be used.
- (Optional) Enter a Invoice Message to be included on the invoice.
- % Complete and Hours/Credits Earned will be automatically updated by the system, dependent on status of this contact's certification.
- Click Done.