- CoreLogic Integration- Initial Setup
- CoreLogic Integration
- CoreLogic- Working with Offices
- CoreLogic- Working with Agents
- How to fix an incorrect MLS ID
- How to Merge Records Synced to CoreLogic
GrowthZone uses an API to send a one-way sync to CoreLogic. Because of the one-way nature of the GrowthZone-to-CoreLogic integration, GrowthZone will be the source for all contact information update for members and offices. Any additional MLS functionality such as listings will continue to be updated directly in the MLS.
Once live, updates are sent from GrowthZone to CoreLogic every 10 minutes.
How often does CoreLogic sync?
- GrowthZone syncs to CoreLogic every 10 minutes. The sync uses a one-way, GrowthZone-to-CoreLogic update via an API call.
How do I know the last time a record synced with CoreLogic?
- On the Real Estate tab, in the MLS - CoreLogic section, is a "Last Delivered to MLS" field that will have the date and time of the last time the record was synced with CoreLogic. Records are only synced a) when the "Sync with MLS" option is set to Yes, and b) when a change to a synced field has been made in GrowthZone.
What fields are required for a record to sync with CoreLogic?
|IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
There may be additional fields required for your board's integration with CoreLogic. These fields would have been set up and tested during your onboarding/data conversion process and can vary from board to board. If you do not know what these fields are for your board, please reach out to CoreLogic to determine if there are any additional fields you should be including in your processes. Because GrowthZone supports so many REALTOR® associations, and each integration may differ depending on the MLS and/or board requirements, we cannot mark additional fields as required within GrowthZone. It is up to your association to document any additional required fields or rules.
How do I transfer an agent from one office to another?
- CoreLogic- Transfer an Agent to a New Office
How do I merge records in GrowthZone that are synced to CoreLogic?
How do I fix an incorrect CoreLogic ID in GrowthZone?
I have duplicates in CoreLogic- how do I fix them?
- Unfortunately, if improper updates have caused duplicate records in CoreLogic, there isn't a way to clean those up through GrowthZone. You will need to perform those tasks in CoreLogic. Please contact CoreLogic directly for assistance if needed.
CoreLogic isn't syncing- can I find out why?
- Check your Event Log for any errors that may indicate a record is missing required information, or information isn't matching up. If you cannot determine the cause of the error or how to correct it, please visit the Support Portal and contact the GrowthZone support team by submitting a ticket, initiating a chat, or by calling in.