- Black Knight Paragon Initial Setup
- Working with Offices
- Working with Agents
Black Knight's Paragon system is a nationwide MLS portal. By integration with GrowthZone, additions and updates of agents and offices are seamlessly sent to Black Knight. GrowthZone sends a file with additions and changes every 15 minutes to Paragon's FTP site.
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Field mappings between Black Knight and GrowthZone may vary per association. If there are questions, it is the customer's responsibility to reach out to their Black Knight Account Manager for clarification as to which field in Black Knight is mapped to which field in GrowthZone.
- GrowthZone sends a file with additions and changes every 15 minutes to Paragon's FTP site.
- Records are only synced a) when the "Sync with MLS" option is set to Yes, and b) when a change to a synced field has been made in GrowthZone.
You may review the Event Log if you have recently made a change, to see if there are any errors being returned.
- Unfortunately, if improper updates have caused duplicate records in Black Knight Paragon, there isn't a way to clean those up through GrowthZone. You will need to perform those tasks in Black Knight Paragon. Please contact Black Knight Paragon directly for assistance if needed.
- Check your Event Log for any errors that may indicate a record is missing required information, or information isn't matching up. If you cannot determine the cause of the error or how to correct it, please visit the Support Portal and contact the GrowthZone support team by submitting a ticket, initiating a chat, or by calling in.