With GrowthZone Pay, NAR Ecommerce, Auth.net and BIllhighway gateways your members will be able to store their credit card (or bank account if using GrowthZone Pay) information and have membership dues automatically charged to the stored payment profile (autopay).
Below you will find articles to help you in implementing autopay. These are presented in the order you should follow to implement autopay:
Members can store payment profiles via the Info Hub or you can store for your members in the back office
- Store Credit Cards in the Back Office
- Store Credit Cards in the Info Hub
- Store Bank Accounts in the Info Hub
- Is it Safe to Store Credit Cards via GrowthZone?
Once a payment profile has been stored it can be assigned to membership dues either through the back office or the Info Hub
- Assign Payment Profile to Recurring Fees in the back office
- Assign Payment Profile to Recurring Fees in the Info Hub
Once you have assigned payment profiles... how does it work? Depends on the configuration of your system
How do I know which of my members are setup on Autopay?