Members may view their account history, and pay bills within the Info Hub.
|NOTE: In order for a member to manage an organization's account, they must have at a minimum Create rights to Organization Account Info. In order for a member to manage their own account, they must have at a minimum Create rights to Individual Account Info. See Setup Info Hub Access for details on access levels..|
- Click My Info in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Balances: The balances section will display the current balances for this members.
- Payment Profiles: Any stored payment profiles will be displayed in the section. See Store Credit Cards in the Info Hub for details on adding stored payment profiles.
- Open Invoices: The open invoices section will display all of the open invoices for this member.
- Scheduled Billing Items: This section displays any current recurring billing configured for the member. The member may ONLY assign or change the stored payment profile associated to the schedule (by clicking the icon). A change to the actual schedule must be made by staff in the back office.
- Billing History: This section will display all transaction history, including payments, invoices, refunds, credits and so on.
The Pay Now button is only displayed if the member has a balance. section is displayed on the Info Hub Home Page.