The Dropped Membership Report will show you which memberships have dropped along with the dropped details. It can be filtered by dropped date range, by specific membership type(s), chapter and sales rep. The report can help you in identifying the reason members drop, as well as view the annualized revenue loss due to the drop.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Dropped Membership Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria.
- Optional - enter additional Criteria/Filters. For example, if you have a drop reason called Too Expensive, you could filter on that specific Drop Reason to analyze the number of members who have dropped due to cost.Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize By criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped. For example, you may choose to group results by drop reason.
- Click the Run Report button.
See the following for Common Report Functions:
- Export Reports
- Email Reports
- Add Report Contacts to a List/Committee
- Mailing Labels
- Save a Report as a New Report
- Save a report as a Favorite Report
- Report Filtering Options