The Accounting Transaction Report will generate a report of all of your debit and credit transactions in a specified date range. It may be filtered to specific transaction types, accounts, date range, membership type, goods/services or product category. This report will display the "double-entry" transactions, which means that there are always two sides to the record, the debit and the credit sides.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Accounting Transaction Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you want to filter the report results to just an individual member, you would select Contact as filtering criteria.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped. For example, you may choose to group results by contact or even account type.
- Click Run Report.
The above report has the summary of Account Name.
See the following for Common Report Functions: